Petite blazers are blazers which are made to fit the smaller sized person. Blazers in general were traditionally worn by males, but in recent years have been utilized by many women all over the world to enhance their look and style. A blazer is similar to a suit jacket, with buttons to fasten at the front.
Many styles and colors are available to suit anyone’s tastes. Darker colors, such as black or grey, are the more common choice for a lot of people.
The impact that petite blazers can have on your appearance is that the can make you look sharp. Even if you’re wearing a t-shirt, you can put on a blazer to give yourself a smart look.
So what are petite blazers commonly made from?
– Wool can keep you warm on those cold wintry days; this fact alone makes wool a popular choice for the elderly.
– Flannel is quite a soft material which is also warm, a bit lighter than wool, and can easily have any design or patterning.
– Cotton is perhaps one of the most used fabrics when it comes to producing petite blazers. The designs and colors are infinite, along with it being strong and durable.
– Nylon and polyester are both long lasting, man made fabrics known for being breathable and warm.
Many petite blazers will include shoulder pads to help give you a more polished off look. For women, wearing them with accessories such as a bag, a necklace, some ear rings or a belt can have a great effect on the style you wish to have. Whether you’re going to work in an office for the day or if you’re going on a night on the town with friends, a blazer can be a good compliment to any outfit.
Here are a few styles you may wish to experiment with:
– Casual; try petite blazers with a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, or an open top shirt for a casual look.
– Smart casual is a look you can accomplish by wearing a sharp pair of pants and a sweatshirt underneath your blazer.
– Formal, perhaps the most common of styles for people who wear blazers, usually worn with your work skirt, dress or trousers and a smart shirt.
As you can see, petite blazers are so versatile that they can provide anyone with a more elegant, sharper style.